QuOtE Of ThE DaY

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

InTrOdUcTiOn


Hello. my name is Donna Dixon....welcome to my blog.
This is a picture of me now....only joking..this is when I was a little girl.
~Oh! so sweet and innocent~
(I remember that little piece of wool on my head..how fashionable.....)
When I was a little girl, I used too always entertain myself by doing something arty, like cutting out pictures and sticking them together or just doodling on things I should`nt be doodling on.
We were really poor, so I did`nt have any fancy pens or papers...My nan, Melba, used to give me bits of paper, torn out of her (second-hand) reading books, so I could draw.
I think I have always had a creative side, but never allowed myself the freedom to escape into my own mind.
It is has only been in the last few months that I have, really connected with "ME"...you can find out how my mind works by visiting my website, http://www.lilymelba.com

No comments: