QuOtE Of ThE DaY

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

LilYmElBa.CoM



I have been building my own website....and really thought everything was aligned and working perfectly...

It was only when I checked the site out on my friends computer that I realised It was a mess...nothing was aligned and the images did`nt work as they should....

I have spent all my days off work trying to get It to work as It should... fingers crossed, It is now working.

It has been a pain in the "whatever"..... but It`s all a learning curve.

The thing that`s bothered me most, Is I told loads of people about my site, two weeks ago, so they probably wont bother visiting this new site.....

I hope they check It out again...because I have personally had enough of It...

I dont even want to visit It....but I hope you and you and you..do

No comments: