QuOtE Of ThE DaY

Saturday, 22 August 2009

ThE InFaMoUs BoXeS



These are the boxes,that I have yet to wander into...

("Inside each box are other boxes full of so much stuff".)

I was going to take some photos of the contents,to share on my blog, then tidy them up......well try to Tidy them up... and sort them Into some kind of order, but I lost the enthusiasm,and the patience...closed the lid...and said my usual, "I`ll take the photo`s tomorrow".

"just looking at the boxes makes me tired."

So I switched on my computer instead because......I dont need to use any real energy...and It`s Saturday..."I`m trying to think of a good justisfication...guess the saturday one is better than none.".

"Honestly,It`s not that I`m lazy"..
I`ve got an addiction to photoshop...honest!!

I am not a very disciplined person...


1 comment:

Kelly Reins said...

It tires me out to look at them too! Have fun on photoshop!

Just back from vacation, it was great thanks! Just had to check in with you!