QuOtE Of ThE DaY

Monday, 8 February 2010

GiFtS


At last I can show you my gifts....."well not all of them"....If you would like to see more Images,I have placed a photostream on my website.

First let me tell you my dilemma...I`ve been having difficulty downloading a photostream onto the centre of my blog....so I`ve had to place everything on the edge of this blog...as you can see ....."really annoying"because I like the centralised look.....anyway,I have finally downloaded the gifts I recieved from Suvi and LAglass (could`nt take any pictures of the beautiful neclace I recieved from LAglass , because my friend has borrowed It, and has`nt brought It back yet....
The photostream can be viewed on my website....."It`s not an excuse to get people to visit..honest"!!...I wanted the Images to be central...

2 comments:

SuviAnniina said...

Nice cards,LOL:-) Im really happy that you liked them!

laglass said...

Well, I say it's time to get your necklace back from your friend.
I am so happy that you like it.