QuOtE Of ThE DaY

Saturday, 10 July 2010

NeW ArTwOrK

I`ve been letting my creativity and imagination run riot by "escaping into my own reality"...

It`s been a fun old time experimenting with a variety of new "to me" ideas and techniques to create these unique pieces of artwork (even If I must say so myself).
The techniques I have used include painting, stamping, writing , tearing, cutting, folding, stitching, waxing and colouring my own fun bits, to make the altered artwork above.

The Images above show the front and back of the art pieces...."got to figure out what to do with them now that they are complete".

It's been a liberating time

~ThAnK YoU~ Mizmollye
~ThAnK YoU~ Jenny





















2 comments:

Mollye said...

Oh sister, they're glorious. What about putting them together in a book? Come visit, Mollye

jenny said...

Donna, they are absolutely awesome...love them...
Jenny