QuOtE Of ThE DaY

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

WiNgS 2 FlY

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery~


You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky.
~Amelia Earhart~


The butterfly is a flying flower
~Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun~

Angels can fly because they carry no burdens.
~Eileen Elias Freeman~


Given angel's wings, where might you fly?
In what sweet heaven might you find your love?
Unwilling to be bound, where might you move,
Lost between the wonder and the why?...
~Nicholas Gordon~

I pick the prettiest part of the sky and I melt into the wing and then into the air, till I'm just soul on a sunbeam.
~Richard Bach~


Those who gave away their wings are sad not to see them fly.
~Antonio Porchia~

Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly!
~Author Unknown~


If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can't I? ~E.Y. Harburg~

My soul is in the sky.
~William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream~

~cLiCk To ViEw NeW CoLLaGe ShEeTs~

No comments: