QuOtE Of ThE DaY

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

It`S BeEn A wHiLe



~


When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight
~Kahlil Gibran~

~

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears
~John Vance Cheney~

~

Every tear should live its purpose. Don't ever wipe the reason away
 ~JessicaSimpson~


~

I often want to cry. That is the only advantage women have over men - at least they can cry
~Jean Rhys~

~

It is such a secret place, the land of tears
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince~
"La Vie en Rose" (Life through rose coloured glasses:)
Quand il me prend dans les bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose
When he takes me in his arms
and speaks to me softly
I see the world through rose-colored glasses
~Edith Piaf~

No comments: